Over the years, I have realized that the anointing seems to be a mystery to many Christians, but this ought not to be. Every believer needs the anointing, for the anointing is what makes the difference in your life. Some believers are struggling with issues in their lives. Many have prayed without results. Many have confessed without seeing a change. Everything they have done was right, but on thing was missing; the Supply of the Spirit. As you read the words of wisdom in this living masterpiece and drink of the anointing, your life will become revolutionized.”
What Is The Anointing?
The anointing is the presence of God. The anointing is the oil that causes everything to function and flow smoothly. The anointing is an ointment put on moving parts. The anointing lubricates you to do the works of God. We see from all of these descriptions that the anointing is useless without action! Your speech and actions are what activates the anointing; there must be movement for it to work.
Oh my friends, do you deeply trust Him? Are you longing for His sweet presence? Jesus told His disciples, “…Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto Him that sent me,” (John 7:33). This heart attitude is still the prerequisite for those who want to move in the power of God. There must be a desperate cry and hunger in our spirit for Him! When He comes, everything changes.
That is why I love the song by Oswald Smith:
“When Jesus comes, the tempter’s power is broken. When Jesus comes, the tears are wiped away, He takes the gloom and fills the life with glory, For all is changed when Jesus comes to stay.”
I believe this hungry heart attitude towards God was one of the major secrets of King David’s success. He was a man of the spirit; a thirsty soul. The Bible says concerning him, “I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfill all my will,” (Acts 13:22).
King David said, “As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?” (Psalm 42:1-2).
“For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.” – Psalm 107:9
He satisfies the longing soul! Remember, your soul is your mind, will, emotions and imagination. Wow, this is powerful! What is the Holy Ghost saying to us here? Even our minds and flesh need to crave His presence. He is also saying that God Himself yearns to satisfy the desires of your heart.
- “O God, thou art my God; thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
- To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
- Because thy loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
- Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
- My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
- When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
- Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
- My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
- But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
- They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
- But the king shall rejoice in God; every on that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.” – Psalm 63:1-11
This sounds like a man who is hungry for something beyond the natural. David was desperate for God’s power to flow through him. This also must be your heart’s cry.
Overview & Preview
God is always interested in people. He desires to help us. One of His greatest joys however, is when His children use the keys He has given us to unlock our own futures. Taking such initiative is the first sign of maturity. Most people assume to approach God for healing or prosperity without knowing or understanding the way He functions.
When we come to God for help, He always gives us the very best thing possible – His Word! When we understand that His Word is the sum total of God Himself and we believe and act on it, everything we need for success and victory is released into our lives.
Psalm 107:20 says, “He sent His Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” God accomplishes everything by discharging His powerful Word, which is both spirit and life (John 6:63). Once His Word, which is both spirit and life (John 6:63). Once His Word goes forth, there is no longer such a thing as a hopeless case – the impossible becomes! When people come in contact with God’s word, they are actually touching the anointing; which when it flows, brings hope and healing to those in need.
I see this anointing coming to you and your family now, in the name of Jesus! I see this grace turning things around for you, in Jesus’ mighty name!
Get it Now!
By simply filling out the form below with your email and a link will be sent to you for download.